Psychodiagnosis represents a specific activity of the clinician psychologist with individuals both in developmental age and in adult age.
To perform correct psychodiagnosis, besides theoretical knowledge on various types of impairments which may interfere on the psycho-social wellness of the individual, in different phases of life, technical specific expertise is necessary about the instruments suitable to assess the possible different clinical profiles of impairment.
The graduate Courses in psychology give, in general, only basic competences in relation to psychometric tests, both for the wideness of the range of available instruments and for the continuous updating of the same. Therefore a clinical psychologist often does not have the necessary mastery for the use of the variuos types of test, representing the “tool kit” needed for the profession of a clinical psychologist
The postgraduate Course has the general aim to transmit theoretical and techincal knowledge on the use of the main typologies of psychological tests, useful for making a diagnosis and drawing up treatment plans in different kinds of psychological impairment, both in developmental age and in adults.
Specific objectives of the post-graduate Course refer to the theoretical-practical training for the assessment in the different areas:
- - assessment of intellectual abilities (WISC, WAIS, Raven, Leiter-3)
- - assessment of the personality structure (MMPI, CBA)
- - assessment of the learning abilities (reading, writing, maths)
- - assessment of the neuro-psychological functions
- - assessment of the linguistic abilities (lexical comprehension and production , morpho-syntactic and metalinguistic abilities)
Specific practical training on the use of more recent versions of principle psychometric tests (e.g. WISC-IV, AC-MT-R) and/or of more recent standardizations (e.g. Raven: CPM2008; SPM2013, Leiter-3)
People with degrees in Psychology who work or intend to work as clinician psychologists of the developmental age and adulthood in the public and/or private health facilities
How to apply for Clinical Psychodiagnostics
- Course with limited number of positions
- Number of positions
- 25 available
- Admission deadline
- Applications due by 14/01/2019
- Registration form
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 28/01/2019 to the 18/02/2019 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Information on teaching and research activities
- Carmen Belacchi
- 3389298144 0722305812 email@example.com
- Secretary’s Office
- Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di Stato
- Via Veterani, 36 - Urbino
- Office hours
- Monday - Friday from 9.30 am to 13pm
- Tel. +39 0722 304631 / +39 0722 304632 / +39 0722 304634 / +39 0722 304635 firstname.lastname@example.org