CHINESE LANGUAGE I
LINGUA CINESE I
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The course aims:
1) to introduce students to the Standard Chinese language (pǔtōnghuà), describing phonological, morphological and syntactical characteristics;
2) to provide students with elementary written and reading skills
3) to help students develop communicative and oral skills in Chinese basic conversation.
Elementary Chinese grammar:
1. Basic sociolinguistic aspects of Chinese Mandarin (pǔtōnghuà)
2. Phonology, morphology, pinyin system
3. Writing and analysis of simplified Chinese characters, introduction to Chinese radicals
4. Elementary Chinese language syntax (Chinese sentence structure)
5. Learning how to use Chinese dictionary
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
Didactics, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Teaching methods include face-to-face lectures, exercise sessions, seminars. The course will include teaching practice lessons held by a mother tongue lecturer. Reading, writing and practice in conversation lessons will be conducted by Chinese lectors. The attendance to these lessons is highly recommended.
- Course books
Masini F. et al., Il cinese per gli italiani. Vol. 1, Milano, Hoepli, 2010.
Zhao X, Gatti F., Dizionario compatto Cinese-italiano italiano-cinese, Zanichelli, Bologna, 1996.
Lioi T., De Benedittis A., Introduzione alla scrittura cinese, Milano, Hoepli, 2016
Assessment methods are oral exams and written tests. Dictionary is not allowed.
Additional Information for Non-Attending Students
- Course books
- Masini F. et al., Il cinese per gli italiani. Vol. 1, Milano, Hoepli, 2010.
- Abbiati M., Grammatica di cinese moderno, Cafoscarina, Venezia, 1998.
- Zhao X, Gatti F., Dizionario compatto Cinese-italiano italiano-cinese, Zanichelli, Bologna, 1996.
- Lioi T., De Benedittis A., Introduzione alla scrittura cinese, Milano, Hoepli, 2016
|« back||Last update: 04/09/2016|