THEORY, TECHNIQUE AND TEACHING METHODOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL SPORTS
TEORIA, TECNICA E DIDATTICA DEGLI SPORT INDIVIDUALI
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Teaching in foreign languages|
Course with optional materials in a foreign language
This course is entirely taught in Italian. Study materials can be provided in the foreign language and the final exam can be taken in the foreign language.
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The aim of the course is to provide knowledge and skills to understand the principles that govern the elements of pre-acrobatics, pre-athletics and related teaching. The different technical elements will be broken down to learn not only the execution but also the general and specific preparation, paying particular attention to the assistance and preparatory exercises
The course will offer the students theoretical and practical contents on the following:
- Capacities, skills, fundamental motor abilities;
- Stretching training;
- Teaching movements with dangerous elements during childhood;
- Elements of pre-acrobatics, pre-athletics and related teaching;
- Different specialities of gymnastics and athletics;
- Didactic progression in pre-acrobatics and athletics
No special prerequisites required.
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
1. Knowledge and understanding skills: At the end of the course, the student knows the technical features of exercises and training to improve strength and endurance and the technical characteristics of athletics and gymnastics.
2. Applied knowledge and understanding skills: At the end of the course, the student knows and uses the main training methods for different motor skills and for improving the performance of the disciplines in the program.
3. Autonomy of judgment: At the end of the course the student is able to choose and use the main training methods to improve the ability to move according to individual performance, by type of sport as well by age and gender.
4. Communicative Skills: At the end of the course the student will have to speak with an appropriate technical language.
5. Learning Skills: At the end of the course the student will be able to retrieve, analyze, and critically evaluate information and use it to prepare didactic progression.
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
The part of the course referred to track and field will be taught by Prof. Trisolino.
Practical lessons will be delivered by experts in the field of gymnastic and athletic.
Teaching, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Lessons and practice in the gym/field.
Students should attend at least 75% of the practical lessons, otherwise, they can't access the exam.
- Course books
All the materials (including book chapters) will be available in the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
The final mark of the exam will be the average of gymnastic and athletic, both of the parts will have two assessments: 1) practical and 2) written/oral.
1) practical exam: it should be performed at the end of the practical course, before the written exam
2) written exam: 16 multiple-choice questions (2 points each). In case the student fails to pass the written test, the oral exam is mandatory, otherwise, the oral exam is optional.
Additional Information for Non-Attending Students
Non-attending students are not allowed to access the exam.
|« back||Last update: 16/07/2020|