WORKSHOP III YEAR PSYCHODIAGNOSIS METHODS AND TECHNIQUES
LABORATORIO III ANNO METODI E TECNICHE DELLA PSICODIAGNOSI
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Elena Acquarini||email contact|
|Teaching in foreign languages|
Course with optional materials in a foreign language
This course is entirely taught in Italian. Study materials can be provided in the foreign language and the final exam can be taken in the foreign language.
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The path proposed with the WS activities allows to put into practice the principles of psychodiagnosis learned during the course of Methods and techniques in psychodiagnosis. These activities will be proposed consistently with specific training aims such as:
- understand the relationship between theory and practice in building a test;
- know the main tools also through active participation with simulated administration and case examples;
- compare methods and techniques during the techique choice promoting diagnostic evaluation reasoning;
- didactically transposing contents and dimensions focused to increase clinical awareness and critical evaluation.
The contents will be proposed by each teaching Lab collegue and articulated on a common path structure:
- classification of the main tools used in psychodiagnosis;
- theoretical framework and structure of the main tools for the diagnosis of personality and / or psychopathological in adults (ie: MMPI II; WAIS IV; SCID 5; Human Figure Drawning Test, MCMI III, specific rating scales);
- material description, diagnostic purposes and setting of the tools chosen for the theoretical-practical study (ie: MMPI-II; WAIS IV; SCID 5; Human Figure Drawning Test, MCMI III, specific rating scales);
- simulation procedures for administration, scoring and interpretation of the instruments presented.
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
In Laboratories of Methods and techniques in psychodiagnosis the student must show possession of following:
- knowledge and understanding: mastery of basic knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts, methods and techniques of psychodiagnosis
- applying knowledge and understanding: ability to use knowledge and concepts to reason critically according to the logic of the discipline in the examined areas, also in terms of potential and limit of the proposed tools.
- communication skills: acquire communication skills using specific disciplinary terminology by clearly communicating the meaning of concepts and knowledge learned.
- learning skills: development of the ability to read scientific material in a clinical-dynamic disciplinary area. They must be able to use the acquired material and apply it correctly to the contexts that are the object of study and deepening.
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
Teaching material (slides, handouts, exercises, bibliography) can be found on the Moodle platform ›blended.uniurb.it
Teaching, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Lectures (theoretical aspects), examples of protocols and applicative exercises
- Course books
not provided: they'll be indicated for teaching module "Metodi e tecniche in psicodiagnosi"
will be indicated at the beginning of the workshop module
Additional Information for Non-Attending Students
|« back||Last update: 27/01/2022|