Dipartimento di Scienze della Comunicazione, Studi Umanistici e Internazionali / Scuola di Lingue e Letterature Straniere
|2020/2021||LM-37 - Classe delle lauree magistrali in lingue e letterature moderne europee e americane||Urbino|
This degree aims at developing advanced linguistic and intercultural competences. The students will be provided with practical and theoretical tools enabling them to investigate the specificities of communication in multilingual and multicultural contexts. Each student will be able to choose her/his own preferred profile, thus specializing either in the field of foreign language education and research or in the sector of international business communication.
Contents and structure of the course / Syllabus
Activities of PhD Students
Our Master of Arts course offers three separate curricula, each of them lasting two years:
- Our TEACHING AND RESEARCH curriculum (DIRI) aims at the application of the students’ linguistic and cultural knowledge in the fields of foreign language teaching and academic research. Students will also be able to collect the credits (CFU) which are necessary for a career in secondary teaching, as dictated by current laws.
- The INTERCULTURAL BUSINESS COMMUNICATION curriculum (CIDI) provides students with advanced linguistic competence, focusing in particular on the field of international business. Students with this degree will acquire invaluable skills in the areas of intercultural communication and marketing, and will be able to elaborate marketing and promoting strategies in the context of international business.
- The INTERKULTURELLE PERSONALENTWICKLUNG UND KOMMUNIKATIONSMANAGEMENT curriculum (DODI) is developed in collaboration with the “Friedrich Schiller” University of Jena, Germany. At its conclusion, students acquire a double degree. One year in Jena (in German), the other in Urbino. It provides and develops skills in the areas of staff management (in international businesses) and business management (in an intercultural context), with special emphasis on Italian-German communication. This curriculum is aimed at training competent professional figures in the fields of business communication, intercultural staff training and international staff management.
Scheda Unica Annuale Corso di Studio (SUA-CdS)
How to apply for Modern Languages and Intercultural Studies
- Course with free access
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 21/07/2020 to the 11/11/2020 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Information on teaching and research activities
Prof. Claus Ehrhardt
President of the School of Foreign Languages and Literatures
Prof. Jan Marten Ivo Klaver
Manager of the Degree in Modern Languages and Intercultural Studies
- Contact your tutor
- Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: email@example.com
- Segreteria didattica
- 0722 303350 - 0722 303351 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk online
- Apri un ticket su helpme.uniurb.it
- Chiama il numero unico
- +39 0722 303030 (lunedì - venerdì ore 9-13, martedì e giovedì ore 14.30-16.30)