ELEMENTS OF TECHNICAL AND ANALYTICAL METHODS IN BASKETBALL
TIROCINIO: ELEMENTI DI METODOLOGIA E TECNICA ANALITICA NELLA PALLACANESTRO I
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Riccardo Izzo||On Tuedsday 11 h. am, on appointment|
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The course is aimed at acquiring the basics of the fundamental theoretical, methodological and didactic principles of the major team sports from a scientific point of view with the help of advanced technologies dedicated to sports. The course also aims at mastering the concepts and procedures that characterize the teaching structure of professional teaching of the discipline towards youth (12-20 years).
- Review of the basic work to establish a starting point.
- Technical, educational and methodological aspects for the construction, revision of the educational project for youth training and optimization of the same.
- Use of working methods adapted to the various youth ages:
- Correct use of planning periodization
- Screening plan (SFP)
- Training construction
- Technical and didactic progression in relation to the metabolic request, physiological curve with particular reference to youth training
- Correlation between athletic preparation and technical preparation
- Conducting training from a psycho-attitudinal point of view
- Variation in the use of the exercises
- Tournament matches
- Methods of educational progression:
- Various execution speeds
- Increasing work difficulties
- Execution at real speed and conditions
- Professional work monitoring: the MAS, a first approach
- Learning taxonomies.
- Study groups
- From the under 12 to the under 15 in basketball as a transversal example of work differentiation by age.
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
The student must show the possession of in-depth knowledge related to:
the current epistemological structure of the discipline with particular reference to its constituent elements (methodologies and problems) and to the relationships with other connected disciplines, such as physiology and psychology; adequate knowledge of advanced technologies dedicated to the discipline and knowledge of performance analysis and of the basic mathematical-statistical principles aimed at the adequate development of scientific field work projects.
The student must show an understanding of the concepts and theories provided by the course; will have to provide examples of transposition in projects founded both in a methodological and didactic sense and in a formative sense;
The student must be able, in particular, to identify methodological and didactic methodologies for adaptation and adaptation appropriate to the work context; simulate the design of specific work plans; to outline some hypotheses of intervention in the face of variegated revision issues.
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
Didactics, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Frontal lessons with practical exercises
The student will have to attend 75% of the lessons.
- Course books
Teaching material of the lessons, and text such as:
Technical today, dialogue with the ball, even in the form of a pantry or notes.
Dispensa: -R.Izzo, methodological, technical and educational indications (taxonomies) for young basketball players, in particular the part dedicated to under 13, 14 and under 15, published by Centrocopie, via Saffi, Urbino 2016.
-R.Izzo, The construction of basketball training, with basic methodological guidelines for youth work, edited by Centrocopie, via Saffi, Urbino 2016.
--A.Capobianco "Teaching basketball" published by Calzetti Mariucci, Bologna 2013
Delivery of works in progress, concerning the construction of training in youth basketball.
Delivery of works in progress, concerning the construction of a didactic progression of one or more fundamental basketball technicians
|« back||Last update: 23/07/2019|