The course aims to take into consideration the theoretical and technical aspects of the professions of the restorer, conservator and architect in order to develop new intra-disciplinary skills in the field of preventive conservation. Through the integration and contamination of the different professional approaches, we intend to put into practice a collaborative intervention that allows the development of a new working method to intervene in contemporary artistic contexts.
The employment sectors of reference concern: public bodies, museums and public and private galleries, restoration companies and / or setting up exhibitions and handling of works of art, the Schools of Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage.
How to apply for Conservazione preventiva: una strategia consapevole per la salvaguardia dei Beni Culturali
- Course with limited number of positions
- Number of positions
- 50 available
- Admission deadline
- Applications due by 23/10/2018
- Registration form
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 25/10/2018 to the 31/10/2018 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
- Tuition fees
Useful documents and materials
Information on teaching and research activities
- Secretary’s Office
- Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di Stato
- Via Veterani, 36 - Urbino
- Office hours
- Monday - Friday from 9.30 am to 13pm
- Tel. +39 0722 304631 / +39 0722 304632 / +39 0722 304634 / +39 0722 304635 email@example.com