The Master aims to provide tools and to form a specific sensitivity, skills and effective relational skills to activate psycho-pedagogical, educational and educational interventions to prevent discomfort and promote well-being, as well as to manage difficulties in school, educational, social, and to know and read the signs of discomfort belonging to the different developmental phases.
For each theme addressed in the training course we will aim to provide general knowledge of the processes and basic models concerning subjects with typical development and in-depth analysis of atypical situations. Among the various and varied topics that will be covered in the training course, always in the concrete perspective of a practical and operational use in educational and scholastic contexts, will be studied in detail: The processes and models of learning, memory, reading and Specific Learning Disorders (DSA); The inalienable educational needs of children and adolescents and the management of subjects with Special Educational Needs (BES); Communication and listening with the child and with the adolescent; The relationship with children and adolescents with typical development and with pupils with learning disorders; Class management; Emotional-relational development; The education of emotions and emotional intelligence; Individual differences, learning styles and teaching strategies;The contribution of mental management in teaching-learning processes; Early identification of children's difficulties and learning disabilities; Observation and planning of the path for pupils with typical development and for pupils with atypical development;The personalization, the individualization of teaching and the compilation of the Personalized Learning Plan; Writing, Disgraphy and the re-education of writing;Mathematics learning, methodologies for pupils with typical development and for pupils with DSA and BES; Teaching tools and strategies; Methodologies and Educational technologies for empowerment; Typical cognitive and communicative development and Pervasive Disorders of DPS development (Autism Spectrum Disorders, ASD) and Attention-Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD); Autism in kindergarten and primary school; Language development and language and communication disorders;Linguistics applied to the learning and teaching of linguistic disciplines and to DSA.
The course is addressed to teachers of all levels with degrees, educators, socio-pedagogical professional educators, support educators, pedagogists, psychologists, social workers who work both in the public and private sectors. as part of educational, scholastic, rehabilitative, social and health services and to anyone with a three-year or specialized degree, would like to acquire, consolidate or deepen the knowledge and the valid tools to be used within educational institutions (school and family), social, health or rehabilitation.
Contents and structure of the course / Syllabus
Activities of PhD Students
The lessons in attendance, mandatory for 2/3 of the scheduled hours, will be held every Thursday afternoon starting from 30 January 2020 until June 2020, on a weekly basis. For information on the calendar, please contact 3388195922.
The training course includes the following subjects:
• Psychology: Learning and Specific Learning Disorders (DSA)
o SSD M-PSI / 04 cfu 2
• Psychology: The typical development and identification and diagnosis of Developmental Disorders.
o SSD M-PSI / 04 cfu 6
• Pedagogy: Psychopedagogy
o SSD M-PED / 01 cfu 10
• Special pedagogy and inclusion education
o SSD M-PED / 03 cfu 12
• Anthropology: Anthropology of education and communication
o SSD M-DEA / 01 cfu 6
• Teaching methods and technologies
o SSD M-PED / 03 cfu 6
Among the topics that will be discussed in the meetings, in the applications to the educational and educational fields, will be studied in depth:
• Relationship and communication with the child and the adolescent,
• Specific Learning Disorders (DSA),
• Autism spectrum disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders, DPS),
• Attention and Hyperactivity Deficit Disorders (ADHD),
• Cognitive styles in teaching-learning processes,
• Emotional intelligence,
• Language and Communication Disorders,
• Disgrafia and the re-education of writing,
• Special Educational Needs (BES),
• The management of relational and emotional dynamics in the class group in the presence of children with DSA and other Developmental Disorders,
• Linguistics applied to learning and teaching,
• Tools, technologies and strategies for teaching and learning,
• Normative and deontological references.
The lectures will be integrated by online teaching, laboratories, direct experiences and simulations, also using the Education e-learning platform of the University of Urbino, through participative, interactive teaching methods, learning by doing, supervision, case studies and practical exercises.
Information about final examination
Course structure and research training
The final exam will consist in the discussion of a short report on a topic chosen by the candidate.
Did you know that?
• The Master is a training environment already successfully experimented.
• The Master coordinated by Professor Mario Rizzardi, Professor Barbara Tognazzi and the Master's Staff, at the ninth edition and in previous editions it was followed by more than 650 students.
• The Master issues an annual title (60 ECTS), with final exam, which recognition of advantages in the career of teachers, educators, socio-professional educators, nursery educators, pedagogists and other professional figures as evaluable qualifications or in any case can constitute an element of the training-professional curriculum in the assessment of the professionalism acquired in the oral tests of selection procedures. For information, contact the competent centers (URP of the Provincial and Regional Offices, CSA, school unions, URP of Miur, Assuming Offices and Personal Offices of Municipalities, Cooperatives, etc.).
• The Master can be assessed, in the exclusive competence of the public administrations according to the regulations in force, as first level University Master (60 ects 1500 hours) for public competitions, school rankings of every order and degree, and the rankings of the club and institute, transfers of teaching staff (of role) and competitions for school managers.
• The Master allows to obtain CFU ECTS in the following scientific disciplinary sectors: Psychology field: SSD M-Psi / 04 cfu 8; General pedagogy: SSD M-Ped / 01 cfu 10; Special pedagogy and education field of inclusion: SSD M-PSI / 03 cfu 12; Anthropology field: SSD M-Dea / 01 cfu 6; Scope Methods and teaching technologies: SSD M-Ped / 03 cfu 6. For information on the possibility of using such credits, it is absolutely recommended to contact the competent centers (URP of the Provincial and Regional Offices, CSA, school unions, URP of Miur, secretarial offices of the universities, etc.) and to refer to the Regulations, the Announcements and the relative Legislative Decrees.
• To allow attendance to the Master in-service teachers can apply for study permits (150 hours) school administration of belonging. To this end, it is possible to apply for admission and early enrollment for school staff, or other institutions, who need to produce proof of actual enrollment by November 2019 to take advantage of the right to study for the right to study. attendance at the Master. For information, contact your institution and the competent centers (URP of the Provincial and Regional Offices, CSA, school unions, URP of Miur, etc.).
• The Master does not involve additional expenses for teaching materials or tools as there is a web area reserved for which registered students can download free useful information, teaching materials, bibliographical indications, free educational software.
• Each attending student will be completely assisted in using an up-to-date and powerful e-learning platform, thanks to which he will be able to use, even in an asynchronous way, that is totally independent of time and space, a rich and articulated online didactics education, laboratories, direct experiences and simulations, interactive methodologies, supervision, case studies and practical exercises, as well as a dedicated forum for each teacher.
• Those enrolled in the Master can take advantage of the accommodation and catering services managed by the ERSU.
• The Master is designed to respond to the concrete needs of teachers and educators.
How to apply for Learning Disabilities, Special Educational Needs, and Developmental and Behavioral Disorders. Psychopedagogy, Teaching methods, Special Education, and Inclusive Education
- Course with limited number of positions
- Number of positions
- 160 available
- Admission deadline
- Applications due by 10/01/2020
- Useful information
Is possible to apply for admission and early registration only for school staff, or other institutions, which needs to produce certification of actual enrollment by November 2019 to take advantage of the right to study (150 hours) for attendance to the Master or for those who have other deadlines - up to a maximum of 30 places available - with deadline for submission of the application for admission by 19/10/2019, date of publication admitted within 23/10/2019, deadline for submitting the application form starting on 24/10/2019 and before 15/11/2019.
For everyone else, the application must be submitted starting July 1, 2019 by 10/01/2020.
The admission application must be sent to the Doctoral and Advanced Training Office --Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di StatoVia Veterani, 36 - Urbino (PU), by 10 January 2020 according to the modalities indicated in the announcement.
The list of admitted candidates will be published starting January 14, 2020. All candidates will be notified by e-mail.
Candidates admitted to attend the course must submit an application by 23 January 2020 by following the on-line procedure.
1) Deadline for all (except point 2):
• Deadline for submission of the application for admission by 10/01/2020
• Ranking publication date admitted by 14/01/2020
• Deadline for submission of application for registration by 23/01/2020
2) Possibility of application early admission only for school staff, or other institutions, which must produce certification of actual enrollment by November 2019 to take advantage of permits for the right to study for attendance to the Master or for those who had other necessity (up to a maximum of 30 places available):
• Deadline for submission of application for admission: by 19/10/2019
• Permitted ranking publication date: by 23/10/2019
• Deadline for submission of application for registration: by 15/11/2019
- Registration form
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 15/01/2020 to the 23/01/2020 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
- Tuition fees
€ 940.00 to be paid as follows:
• 1st installment: € 500.00 to be paid upon registration by 23/01/2020
• 2nd installment: € 440. to be paid by 28/04/2020
Only for school staff, or other institutions, interested in taking advantage of the right to study and for anyone who needs early registration
€ 940.00 to be paid as follows:
• 1st installment: € 500.00 to be paid upon registration by 15/11/2019
• 2nd installment: € 440.00 to be paid by 28/04/2020
Information on teaching and research activities
Director and Scientific Coordinator: Professor Mario Rizzardi email@example.com
Educational Coordinator: Professor Barbara Tognazzi 3388195922 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A chi rivolgersi
For information please contact Professor Barbara Tognazzi by calling 3388195922 or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- professor Mario Rizzardi
- professoressa Barbara Tognazzi
- 338 8195922 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary’s Office
- Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di Stato
- Via Veterani, 36 - Urbino
- Office hours
- Monday - Friday from 9.30 am to 13pm
- Tel. +39 0722 304631 / +39 0722 304632 / +39 0722 304634 / +39 0722 304635 email@example.com