Assegnato al Corso di Studio
This Course has three main objectives: to provide students with basic conceptual tools to understand firms’ behaviour in international markets; to allow the students to use tools and methodologies discussed in class while examining international firms’ strategies and organization; to support the students in improving their communication skills.
The Course addresses the mode of entry in international markets, the operational side of international marketing activities and the international organization of marketing units. Within the course special emphasis is placed on firms’ variety in terms of sectors (traditional and innovative sectors), size (small, medium and large firms) and location (industrial district firms, advanced countries, emerging markets such as China, India).
- Country/market analysis
- International strategies and modes of entry
- International marketing policies: product choice, pricing policies, promotion and advertising, distribution strategy.
Risultati di Apprendimento (Descrittori di Dublino)
- Basic knowledge of international marketing strategies
- Applied knowledge of international marketing mix management
- Ability to assess international marketing processes
- Improvement of communication skills
- Improvement of skills in the management of knowledge and information sources
Modalità Didattiche, Obblighi, Testi di Studio e Modalità di Accertamento
- Modalità didattiche
The course, to be held at Fano-Ateneo, will consist in lectures and class discussions in Italian. Students have the possibility to develop and present (in class) case-studies in English to be agreed upon with the instructor. Arrangements could be made with the course instructor for meetings to assist English speaking students in the preparation of the exam.
- Testi di studio
Czinkota M., Ronkainen I., International Marketing, Harcourt College Publishers, 2002 (selected chapters to be agreed upon with the course instructor).
- Modalità di
Written and/or oral examination (either in Italian or in English); to be agreed upon with the course instructor before the exam date.
|« torna indietro||Ultimo aggiornamento: 06/07/2009|